Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The verdict is in.....

Saw the orthopedic this morning and after squishing and squeezing my knee and almost bringing me to tears he informs me that I have anserine bursitis, yes anserine bursitis, sounds like a long lost aunt! Anyway, he tells me that he is going to give me a cortisone shot and I am thinking ok no big deal. Well he sticks the first needle in my knee and I feel myself about to pass out, normally I can deal with pain but that was a pain I hope I never have to feel again. Just when I think he is done he walks over and says ok now for the good stuff, course I am thinking what was the last two things you stuck in my supposed to be. He said I should start feeling better by Friday but as of right now my knee is hurting worse than it was before, go figure! He also informs me that I am to not jog/workout for another week at which I proceed to tell him that I am going to get fat if I am not working out and he just chuckled, however I was not laughing I was very serious! I shall attempt to defy doctors orders tomorrow only by walking around the track no running. Can't have myself get any fatter than I already am. Things that are supposed to be jiggling have started jiggling and I really really don't like that. Will keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

John and Leah Roehl said...

You are NOT fat! You better heed the Doctors orders, or you could be laid up even longer!