Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Renly's first dove hunt!





Renly went on her first dove hunt yesterday. She went with Brady in the morning and he told me that she was picking up and carrying the birds to the pile and that she told him that she wanted to shoot the birds and pull their heads off, ummm yuck! I took her and Gage down to the tank where all the shooting was going on and she refused to have anything to do with anything that flew in the air! Funny how that changed when her mommy was around. She lasted about 20 minutes and she was ready to go which suited me just find, that many men with guns in one little area makes me extremely nervous so I was ready to get out of there. Gage stayed and continued pulling the heads of the doves, he refused to shoot the gun but was digging pulling their head off, yuck!


No comments: