Friday, September 19, 2008

The new Dry Cleaner

I went and picked up my dry cleaning this morning and she found it right away so I was very impressed, course I forgot to count my items when I picked it up so I am going to venture to my car to ensure that everything is there. I think I have found my new dry cleaner!!! Finally!

We have a very, very busy weekend, Gage has a football game tomorrow at 1:00 then we will make a mad dash to Rowena to attend the wedding of a young girl I used to babysit, has me feeling old! Then on Sunday we have Brady's grandma's 80th Birthday party at 11:00, I am hoping that I am not to hung over from celebrating Laura's wedding on Saturday!!! Should be a fun but busy weekend.

Hope you all have a pleasant and restful weekend as well.

1 comment:

29again said...

ha ha ha I am laughing at how you compared dropping your jeans off at the dry cleaners with dropping your kids off at daycare. You are too funny girly!