Monday, September 29, 2008

Lonestar Music Festival

Me, Amy, and Karee having a good time!
Me and My Favorite Lady!
Brady and Will relaxing....
Amy hanging out at the music festival

Saturday was a very busy day for us, Gage had a football game at 11 which they processed to win. They ended up calling the game because Gage's team was so far ahead. 2 games and neither team has been able to score on them!! They have been playing very well. From there we went and at with Brady's parents and then we headed to the Lonestar Music Festival to listened to some good Red Dirt Music on the river. It was alot of fun and I look forward to going again next year.


Only 4 more days till my ladies spa trip....I am so ready for that, looking forward to hanging out with 3 of my favorite people and getting some shopping in and of course some much needed spa treatments!!


2 comments:

Ginger said...

Shopping?! I thought we were going to relax. Shopping is work! :)

Weishuhn Family said...

Shopping, yes! We can't go to San Antonio and not go shopping it just wouldn't be normal!