Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall is in the air

I must say I am with Johanna in saying that Fall is such a wonderful season. I went to Sam's yesterday and got me two new beautiful Fall wreaths for my doors, I am sure Brady was thrilled considering they hit him in the head every time he opens the door but anything for beauty right! Then I came across the most wonderful pumpkins that I have seen in along time for a low price, so of course I bought 4 for us to carve and I plan on going back today to get some more for my side door. I just can't get over how big these things are and they were only $6.88 each, much cheaper than buying them from the corner vendors....Now my doors look pretty with their new wreaths and my front porch is even prettier with the 4 pumpkins sitting there! Can't wait to carve them!

No comments: