Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh I must be getting old......

On Sunday I thought it would be a great idea for me to go up to the track and walk/jog while the kids were in CCD later I would be regretting my decision! I have been going up to the track here at work during lunch and walking/jogging so I don't think that is what did it but ever since Sunday afternoon I have been having severe knee pain. I was in meetings all week and couldn't get to the doctor but finally yesterday I couldn't take it anymore. I called my normal physician and of course he couldn't see me till Tuesday and I just couldn't wait that long so I went to one of the walk in clinics. The doctor looks at it presses on it bends it, etc and gives me a script and says if its not better on Monday to go get it xrayed. Needless to say its not any better today so I guess I will be going on Monday to have an xray done, in the meantime I am going to go ahead and call the orthopedic that worked on Brady's shoulder and see if I can't get in to see him and have him look at it. I guess I am just getting old, speaking of old....
Gage turned another year older yesterday! We gave him his Wii on Wed since yesterday was so busy (he had a scrimmage) but that Wii is the coolest thing since slice bread. We only played it for 15 minutes or so but he loved it. Good decision to get it!

No comments: