Monday, October 6, 2008

A weekend filled with lots of fun and even more laughter......

Ummm yeah this would be Amy trying to hide her phone.....
Me and My Two Favorite Friends....

This is pretty much what we saw all weekend.....Amy texting away....

Me, Ginger and Amy, we were laughing at something, I just can't remember what it was! Ready to head to the house.....

Me and Amy with our dessert, I had to jog/walk 2 miles at lunch to try and work this off!

For some strange reason, Ginger did NOT think that I needed this hat...

Three of my favorite people in this world, Amy, Lynna and Ginger

Me and my oldest friend and my favorite cousin....

I just love this girl too....

Striking a Paris Hilton pose!!!

I just love this girl!!!!
The Valet took this picture and did not do a very good job!

Lynna, Amy and Me before heading to San Antonio


We had a wonderful time at our spa weekend in San Antonio. The hotel we stayed in was amazing. The room was not all it was cracked up to be but the hotel setting was beautiful....I think the next time we go we will go back to our usual, Hotel Contessa!!!














Oh and it should be noted that the hat I wanted was really cute!!!
























































2 comments:

John and Leah Roehl said...

Sorry Stephanie, but I have one of those hats....I wear it when I am driving my 72' Beetle because I have no air conditioning and have to ride with my windows down! I am apologizing, cuz if you read my blog post on my living room remodel, I made it glaringly clear that I am afflicted with fashion non-sense...that is the polar opposite of fashion sense...so I think you were best to part ways...if it's in my closet, it is most definately a DON'T! LOL
Happy Trails,
Leah

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie, I didn't know that you had a blog too! I think everyone in the world has one, so I had to join the crowd! Now I can see what's new with you family too! By the way your kids are way to cute! I love the picture of your son giving your daughter a kiss. That is too darling!
Take care, Brandie