Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Could not be more proud of my Hubby....


Brady entered the Texas Farm Bureau Young Farmer and Rancher contest back in August. This contest involves filling out page after page of questions pertaining to your farm and the way that you farm and what you have accomplished since farming....We got a letter in the mail on Thursday saying that he had won the Tom Green County District slot....I was so excited for him. He entered last year but was not chosen so it made it even more special not to mention this is the last year that he can enter, I guess after you turn 35 you aren't considered young anymore, who would have thought!! Anyway so now he moves on along with the 12 other district winners and the judges will chose 3 final candidates and the winner will be announced at the State Farm Bureau Convention in Corpus Christi the first week of December, which we will be at!!! The winner receives a FREE Dodge Pickup (not that we are a Dodge family but anything free is always good) and free use of a Case tractor (we are so NOT a Case family we own only Green paint but its free) for a year and numerous other prizes. Wish him luck....

1 comment:

J. Page said...

Way to go, Brady!!! We will be rooting for him to win! When I found out on your Facebook that Brady won, Sutton asked me how I already knew...I love being able to keep up through our blogs and Facebook...Otherwise, I would never know anything- Sutton forgets to tell me stuff!:)