Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Renly's Tea Party - Dresses....

My favorite out of the three that I bought, they have it online in red and black and I was going to order that one till I decided to order the one that she is going to wear.
My least favorite....
Renly's favorite and it is a beautiful dress but nothing like the one I ordered her....I can't wait...

I went to Dillard's yesterday at lunch in search of the perfect dress for Renly's first Tea Party....I found three and thought I would let her choice the one that she wanted.....She chose the brown one, never would have thought that is what she would pick given that it is not fluffy at all....Not that it matters, I am taking them all back because I decided to buy her the one I found online yesterday morning but really didn't want to spend that much $$ but I just couldn't stop thinking about it....I hope it is as pretty in person as it is in the pictures....Next up the perfect shoes....

No comments: