Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gouda anyone

On our ladies trip we had a discussion about cheese and my cousin, Ginger, mentioned something about Gouda cheese being really good....So I am in Sam's today to get some gum yes gum, I chew lots and lots of gum...Anyway I was walking past the deli section and saw some Gouda cheese....I read about it and it said it was a buttery tasting cheese that is perfect on sandwiches, crackers, etc...Now I can't stand the hard cheese's, I don't even care for cheddar cheese...My favorite cheese is Muenster, I could eat that cheese all day long...Anyway, I brought the cheese in the office and could not wait to try it fearing that it was going to taste like poo and I had just wasted $6. But to my surprise it was really good, not better than muenster but pretty darn good...Good job Ginger for helping be broaden my horizons!!!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

You Doubt Me?!!! tsk, tsk :) I am glad you liked it. Now try a little smoked gouda or baby gouda, (very mild) Don't get an aged gouda...you won't like it.

Weishuhn Family said...

Oh the one that I bought is a smoked gouda...I really like it...Are ya'll coming for Thanksgiving?

Ginger said...

We plan on it, barring any major natural disasters. I am ready for Turkey :)