Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Renly's new necklace

Renly girl with her new necklace....She was so proud of it! She said "Thank You Mommy it is so beautiful!"
Renly again with her new necklace....

Brady bought Renly some beads way back in April when we went to this huge flea market and I just got around to making her a necklace yesterday. I have been telling her and telling her to that I would make her one and she finally made me do it yesterday! The flower beads are the ones that Brady bought her and she wanted the other beads on there too, I wasn't so sure about the two together but it really turned out so cute...She had to wear it to school today, I hope it makes it home in one piece....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! The fun girly things you can do with little girls is priceless!