Friday, February 6, 2009

Lasik Update

It has now been a week and 1.5 days and my vision continues to improve...Still having some issues with driving early in the morning right as the sun comes up and then at night with the halos but it is only a matter of time before this improves as well...I am still trying to get used to being able to get out of bed and see and not having to fumble with my contacts for 20 minutes every morning...Man it is great and of course like Brady I wished I had done it many years ago...Happy seeing!

1 comment:

Lasik In Nashville, Tennesse said...

Kim....I'm glad to read your comments regarding Lasik surgery!! After intense research, I've decided to have my surgery performed by world renowned surgeon Dr. Ming Wang in Nashville, Tn. His educational credentials are very impressive, Harvard and MIT graduate(Magna cum laude)and one of the few Lasik surgeons who holds a PhD degree in Laser Physics! I'm glad your are pleased with your results and I can't wait to have my procedure!!!