Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ladies Trip to Dallas

These are my very aching feet after a long day of shopping...I had to buy these flip flops at the Limited Too Store (for those of you with no kids that is a little girls store, I was desperate)
This would be Amy and JJ before we started our shopping at the mall..


Me and Amy at Joe's after a very long day..

Amy shortly after arriving at the hotel..

Me and Amy at the Cheesecake Factory

Me at the hotel shortly after arriving

I know, I know I haven't blogged in awhile but things have been a bit crazy around my house....I took my best friend of 33 years, Amy to Dallas for her birthday and a dear friend of ours , JJ (well know she goes by Jennifer) from high school flew in from New Orleans to help us celebrate. We had the most wonderful time, although the most exciting thing was watching Amy drive...I am still trying to figure out why she doesn't go home the same way she comes in...I enlightened here that there is a shorter way to go home instead of driving all the way through downtown Ft. Worth, can you say nightmare! So I am posting a few pics from the trip..

We are heading to Midland tomorrow for the Girls Regional Basketball Tournament where our Lady Haws will face Shallowater in the first round of Regionals we are hoping to be there on Saturday for the final game as well and more hopeful that we will be traveling to Austin next week for the State Tournament but only time will tell...Wish our Lady Hawks Luck...


















2 comments:

John and Leah Roehl said...

I just want to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE your necklaces! Give them to me!!!!

JenZen said...

How did I not see your blog before!! SOO cute. Love the pics from the trip. We sooo need to do it again. I'm going to have you and Amy make me a cool necklace!!