Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Because I haven't posted in awhile....






























































































































































































































































Ok so some people (Leah!!!) are wondering why it has been so long since I have blogged and to be honest I just have not had the time...Things are crazy at my house and work well its always crazy at work!!! Gage is keeping us very busy with baseball and he was just asked to be on the select baseball team again this year and he is super pumped about that...They are having their first practice tonight but unfortunately he is very sick right now so we aren't letting him go....He tells us this morning "I want to (cough, cough, cough) go to (cough, cough, cough) practice today...." Needless to say we are on his s*it list because we aren't letting him go to the 3 + hour practice...He needs to rest but doesn't understand that..Anyway, Gage has hit 6 home runs thus far and there are 3 games left so hopefully he can get to 10! We are so proud of him...So we had Renly's 4th birthday party last weekend and the weather was terrible so EVERYONE was in my house...Those of you who know me know how I feel about people being in my house...To put it mildly I was NOT thrilled that everyone ended up in the house...However Renly had a wonderful time and she got a lot of neat stuff so that made it ok!!! We had family pictures taken two weeks ago by my wonderful friend LaRae and I will post those shortly...Brady is busy farming of course and getting ready to put cotton in the ground, planning on having the most cotton we have ever had and he is venturing into new territory and planting sesame so that should be interesting...Can't wait to see what that ends up looking like in the field....I am heading to Orlando, FL next week for a Department of Defense Security Conference with one of my coworkers so I am looking forward to that...Got my script for my drugs to knock me out on the plane so no worries there...Poor Penny will probably have to carry me off the plane...I think that about wraps things up...Pretty much all we are doing right now is baseball, baseball and more baseball....Busy, busy summer already...Gage's schedule is booked till the 2nd week of July...How does this happen when he is only 8!!!

2 comments:

John and Leah Roehl said...

Thanks for the update! Great pics too....I'll sleep better tonight now that I've had my Weishuhn fix.....don't take so long next time! How am I supposed to live vicariously thru you if I don't know your every move?!?!?!?! Sheesh! And I command you to send me the jewelry you are wearing in those pics...MOVE IT! NOW!

JenZen said...

Just beautiful Stephanie!!! You have such a gorgeous family. And I LOVE the necklace! (Are those your TR jeans??) :)