Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Peanut strikes.....





This is the shirt that Ginger got and after talking to her at Thanksgiving I am so glad I ordered it!!!!

So when we went on our ladies trip to San Antonio, I convinced Ginger to purchase this very very cute top from The Buckle, as you all know this is one of my favorite stores to shop in...Had they had my size that day I would have bought the same top but they didn't but ever since then I have been thinking of that darn top...Last week I was doing my normal routine and looking to see what was new on their website and I saw it on there and I just decided I needed it along with a new pair of jeans and two other tops!!! Well I didn't need them I just wanted them! As you all already know my jeans are like my children I just love them and I am very protective of them so imagine my surprise when I drove up to my house yesterday and saw this gray looking thing in the drive and about 4 feet away another darker looking thing. It was already dark when I got home that is another story that I will share later! But as I pull in and notice these two things laying in my drive I have no idea what our new Beagle, Peanut has drug up to the house and as I am about to get out of my car I remember that my order from The Buckle was suppose to be delivered today it was at that point that I realized that gray thing was my order from The Buckle and that darker thing was my very precious jeans!!! Needless to say some very foul language started coming out of my mouth as I am searching for the shirt that I so desperately wanted is no where to be found, the other top that I order was still in the bag but the one like Ginger's gone...That was the whole reason I got on their website that day and ended up ordering the other items so I was not a happy person...As I pull into the carport with my shredded Buckle bag, jeans and other shirt I am cussing at my little dog but how was he to know that it was like chewing up hundred dollar bills! I decide to scour the yard in hopes that just maybe he drug my top out there and sure enough it was laying in the yard, no plastic but not a tear or rip on it...Good Dog!!! The remaining top is being delivered at a later date so I can only imagine what that gray Buckle sack will look at!!! You would think that the UPS driver wouldn't lay something at the door with a little puppy running around oh well everything turned out and that is all that matters if it hadn't we might have had a Beagle for sale!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

See...I'm not sure you were meant to have that shirt...teeheehee
It was a sign that day when they didn't have your size.