Friday, August 8, 2008

Fredericksburg Bound....

So my great friend Kim calls me on Wed night to invite Brady and I to go to Fredericksburg with her and Travis to help them celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. Course I thought there is no way that we would go because we had a wedding to attend on Saturday, Brady surprised me yesterday at noon and told me that we could go if I wanted to go. Course this sends me into a panic, if you know me you know that I am a planner and I don't deal well with last minute trips especially when trying to get my kids and myself packed. So of course all afternoon yesterday my stomach is a mess thinking of all the stuff I need to do as soon as I get home. To top things off we hosted my in laws at our house last night for hamburgers so that cut out 3 hours of my packing time! But I got it done and I am set and ready to go and have fun my Kim and Travis.....I will post pictures sometime next week. We have a very busy weekend planned but the best thing of all, I will get to spend time with Brady and that is always a cherished occasion.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: