Friday, July 11, 2008

I just don't understand.....

I am sitting here in my office listening to Fox news and they are reporting on a mother that left her infant daughter in the car for 7 hours, yes 7 hours while she went bar hopping, yes I said bar hopping...What the hell....How does this happen? She told police she thought her daughter was with her father. She "thought" she was with her father, does she not remember that she left her in her car seat in the car in 100 degree weather.. I don't understand how a mother can forget that their child is in the car with them. This little girl lost her life because her mother is an idiot....You hear about this stuff happening all the time and I just don't see how parents let this happen. I understand that we are all busy and we all have tons of stuff on our minds but our kids should be our priority no matter what. Ok I am off my soap box for now.....Till I hear something else on Fox news that ticks me off!

No comments: